First Time Fan Guide
Whether you're a first time fan, or a visiting away supporter, here's our guide for everything you need to know about attending a home game.
The Liverpool FC Women home ground is Prenton Park, Wirral (Tranmere Rovers FC).
There is a large car park at the ground which is free on LFC Women matchdays.
Match day experience:
- Seating at the stadium is unreserved so arrive early to get your preferred seat.
- Programmes are available from the concourse area inside the stadium for just £2 featuring exclusive interviews with the players and coaching staff, news, player profiles, team stats and puzzles for kids.
- Refreshments can be purchased from the concourse area inside the stadium. The stadium offers a selection of hot and cold drinks including tea, coffee and canned drinks, and a choice of snacks including crisps, chocolate, sweets and pies.
- A small selection of merchandise is available to buy within the stadium including player profile cards and team photos.
- The Family Park opens one hour before kick-off. Young supporters can get their face painted for free, have a kick-about on the inflatable 5-a-side pitch, test their skills on the target practice and get a chance to meet official Club mascot, Mighty Red.
- Half Time entertainment is often provided by Mighty Red, who sometimes invites a lucky fan on pitch to take part in his penalty shoot out game.
- The Liverpool FC Women ‘super fans’ attend every home match, waving their flags, banners and scarves to show their support. They're more than happy to tell you more about the players, when the next match is and anything else about LLFC matchdays, so just ask.
- If you need help just ask any of the numerous Club officials or stadium steward located around the ground.